While passed out over his steering wheel, some Godly stranger took it
upon themselves to hide this drunk man's car keys, leave him with a
bottle of water & an anonymous note.
The note said- "I found you passed out drunk with your car running, so I hid your keys under the atlas in your back seat. I hope you get home safe. I’m not your hero. I’m your silent guardian. A watchful protector. The drunk knight." See below...
The note said- "I found you passed out drunk with your car running, so I hid your keys under the atlas in your back seat. I hope you get home safe. I’m not your hero. I’m your silent guardian. A watchful protector. The drunk knight." See below...
He also added: "I found this guy passed out drunk with his car running outside of a bar at 3.00am.
"The bars close at midnight where I am, so I tried to wake him up, but he just kept mumbling and continued to sleep.
"I decided to hide his keys in the backseat, just in case a cop came, and left him a note and some water.Despite his act of kindness the poster still came under fire on reddit for not reporting the man to the authorities for attempting to drive.
SOURCE: LIB
No comments:
Post a Comment